GVC Drone Training - General Visual Line of Sight Certificate
- Product Code: PCF-GVC-Training
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax:£349.00
GVC Drone training
- Operate Current market and future market drones up to 25KGs
- Conduct far more complex flights
- Fly over people with RA and mitigation measures
- Future training allowing 2KM distance flights.
- Fly to your permission across Europe!
Allows you to fly any drone under 25 kg within 50 m of people legally.
You will be provided with the documents, guidance, and support to become a competent remote pilot. This course is delivered by Pigs Can Fly a UK CAA Recognised Assessment Entity (RAE 6245).
You will be awarded a General Visual Line of Sight (GVC) certificate which can be used to support an application, to the CAA, for an Operational Authorisation.
Upon purchase of the course, you will be emailed all the required documents within 24 hours which will allow you to digest around your busy schedule.
1. Download and read the training materials
2. Pigs Can Fly will enrol you onto the E Learning platform
3. Arrange a time and date for the Zoom session
4. Take the Theory exam
5. Build your Operations Manual
6. Take the practical exam
Pigs can Fly will enrol you onto our E learning platform which will cover most of the mandatory syllabus.
They will then arrange a video conference to discuss:
· How you plan to operate
· Advanced look at congested area operations
· Revision recap
They will then arrange a time and date to conduct the Theoretical Examination, which is online.
You cannot undertake a Practical Examination without an Operations Manual completed. Pigs Can Fly provide you with a template of this document which has guidance notes and prompts to assist you.
Pigs can Fly must review this document prior to the Practical Examination and before it is submitted to the CAA.
Pigs Can Fly conduct the Practical examinations at the LAST DROP HOTEL, BOLTON BL7 9PZ (Greater Manchester)
You can learn more about the A0, A1, A2, A3 and A4 regulations from the CAA website here
VAT is not charged on this product.
Nothing until it expires, your PfCO will remain valid and allow you to fly your drone under the same rues as before apart from not being able to apply for Extended Visual Line of Sight or Beyond Visual Line of Sight permissions, you can renew your PfCO each year up until 2023, after that you will need to retrain with the A2 or GVC.