Yuneec H520 YUNH520UK
- Brand: Yuneec
- Product Code: YUNH520UK
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax:£1,165.83
Commercial aerial solution
The H520 is a hexacopter that has been developed for commercial use. The sUAS is the perfect solution for long flight times and a proven and robust technology in an all-in-one package. The H520 is built for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying, and mapping applications in addition to offering cinematic or broadcast-ready imaging payload systems.
The large rotor blades with a quick release mechanism ensure it is quickly ready for action and that it produces a low level of noise when flying. It has an increased load capacity, creating the necessary conditions for additional sensor technology and improved camera technology. The drone’s colour is also eye-catching. All in all, it is a machine of uncompromising quality – perfect for everyday use. Waypoint technology, the ability to do 2D and 3D geomapping, and the Software Development Kit (SDK) make the H520 ideal for industrial applications.
Built for industrial use and ambitious professionals
The H520 is designed with the inspection industry in mind with six-rotor systems that allow for stable, precise flight, long focal-length lenses that allow the sUAS to fly at greater distance from an object and data storage that may be shared instantly from the ST16S Ground Station or delivered directly in 4K/2K/HD video or 20Mp still images.
Commercial aerial solution
The H520 system utilizes Yuneec’s proven six-rotor platform and incorporates enterprise-grade cameras and mission planning software for high-end commercial use.
Built for industrial applications
Yuneec sUAS are built for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying, and mapping applications in addition to offering cinematic or broadcast-ready imaging payload systems.
Reliable, Stable and Precise
Yuneec Commercial sUAS are designed with the inspection industry in mind with six-rotor systems that allow for stable, precise flight, medium focal length lenses that allow the sUAS to fly at greater distance from an object and data storage to SD card in 4K/2K/HD video or 12Mp still images, and transmit to ST16S Ground Station in 720p video link resolution.
ST16S all-in-one controller
The ST16S Ground Station is an all-inclusive transmitter and receiver that gives you full control over the H520 during flight, allowing users to capture photos and video with great ease. With a large 7-inch integrated screen, the Android-based ST16S controller displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device. You can also use the ST16S as a mission planner. Plan your flight using the touch screen, and execute your mission with just a single press of a button.
Digital video downlink in HD 720P
View real-time footage in HD 720p on the screen of the ST16S transmitter with the integrated digital video downlink with a range of up to 1 mile (1.6km). Want to output your live video to a larger monitor? The ST16S includes a convenient HDMI out to enlarge or share your on board data.
Yuneec DataPilot™ is a complete solution for planning survey and waypoint-based UAV flight. Unlike other flight planning applications, DataPilot™ is integrated with the hardware and software control system utilized by the Yuneec H520 sUAS.
Precise and efficient flight plans
Yuneec DataPilot™ software system enables users to efficiently and consistently create orthomaps, 3D scans, crop data imagery, in the field or on the desktop for repeatable, recallable aerial flight paths, without requiring expensive third party software.
Pre-plan your flight mission
Missions/flights may be stored for later recall/reflight, or planned off-site and transported to the control system via email, thumbdrive, or micro-SD card. Mac and PC users may plan missions offsite and execute missions on-site, allowing for time-planning, collaborative mission planning, and archiving of missions in a cloud or local storage.
Automated flight control
DataPilot auto-generates survey paths with user-defined frontlap/sidelap, and cross-hatching for precision 3D or large format image output. Users may define a survey resolution via altitude or inch-per-pixel decisions, providing a platform that is capable of flight even in low or high-altitude scenarios. DataPilot also allows for storage/caching of maps from many map providers for access in areas with no connectivity, and provides tools for precise waypoint placement even in areas where no updated maps are available.
View live feed with the ST16S Ground Station
DataPilot™ is integrated with the Yuneec ST16S Ground Control Station via the built-in Android 7” Multi-function display, and may be used for exporting flight logs, integrating with popular analytics and post-processing applications such as Pix4D, Agisoft, Datumate, DroneDeploy, Dronifi, and many others.
Create with SDK Tools
The Mobile SDK is a software development kit created to give developers access and control over the hardware and software components of the Yuneec sUAS platform. The SDK is a powerful tool for developers to tap into the capabilities of the sUAS platform without requiring knowledge of robotics.
Harness the power of Yuneec SDK
The SDK supports Yuneec's commercial line of sUAS. The commercial sUAS systems are compatible with the CGOET and E series of gimbal cameras that include a high-resolution 4K UHD camera, a thermal camera, and integrated 7-element lens camera for commercial applications.
Options at all levels
The SDK abstracts lower-level functionality such as flight stabilization, link communication, sensor management and camera control and provides a simple interface to interact with the many components of the sUAS.
Features of the SDK
Developers have access to a rich set of features of the sUAS platform through the Mobile SDK. Features include access to the flight control, camera, and gimbal systems, real-time telemetry data, waypoint missions, logging, geofencing, and live video stream. Future features will include advanced missions, additional telemetry, Intel RealSense controls, and support for FPV (first-person view) video.
The SDK includes:
- Library or framework files for importing into iOS/Android projects
- Software simulation tool (SITL) for the flight stack with hardware models
- API reference documentation for iOS/Android
- Sample iOS and Android apps for hardware evaluation
- Sample code, guides, and tutorials
High wind resistance
Even in high-wind environments, the Yuneec H520 sUAS system is able to hold position, allowing the solution to fly even when a manned inspection would be deemed unsafe. Exclusive flight speed control offers slowest speed above stall flight for maximum precision in challenging environments. Solar, Cellular, Oil/Gas, Smokestack, and Pylon inspectors will appreciate the speed and quality that Yuneec sUAS systems offer.
H520’s landing gear retracts out of the way to give you a full, 360° view of the world to capture important data in the field. Also Commercial, comprehensive service packages are available separately.
Hot-Swap Payload Options
Yuneec camera payloads are interchangeable and hot-swap capable, offering time-saving convenience for the commercial operator by not requiring a power-down restart of the sUAS system. This also allows consistency of data-storage, rather than using multiple storage devices and locations. Whether it’s thermal imaging, long focal length, or wide focal-length data capture, memory cards may be swapped from device to devic.
- 20 MP 1-inch sensor and the latest H2 high speed image processing chip
- 4K resolution at 60 frames per second
- Ideally suitable for professional film applications, 3D mapping/modelling and search and rescue
- 23 mm lens with low distortion
- included lens adapter ring threaded to fit 40.5 mm standard ND filters
- 3-axis stabilized gimbal with a precision of +/- 0.02°
- 12 MP 1/2.3“ sensor
- 4K resolution at 30 frames per second
- Ideally suitable for inspection of cell towers, wind turbines and other vertical assets
- 40 mm equivalent lens enables to capture important visual details while maintaining a safe distance from the asset
- Thermal imaging and a low light dual camera
- High-value for Solar Inspection, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting, Search & Rescue and Construction
- The 1080p low light camera has 20x higher light sensitivity than the human eye
- Low light camera alongside the thermal imaging camera combine to overlay IR and RGB for a clean, precise image. Capture infrared and video images with identical positioning via a single flight plan
- Adjustable temperature detection
- Temperature measurement and display
- Various colour spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
Your benefits at a glance
- Designed for professional, commercial and governmental requirements
- 6 rotors for high safety and redundancy as well as high stability and precision even while experiencing wind and turbulence
- Take-off weight with all available camera systems (E90/E50/CGOET) below 2 kg
- Reliable position determination by evaluating GPS, Glonass and Galileo satellites
- High-precision, low-interference compass
- Good visibility due to bright orange paint
- Video downlink encryption according to the WPA2 standard with a dynamic password
- No data transfer to an external server
- Software is based on solid PX4 code
- Intelligent sonar collision avoidance for safe and stress-free flying
- Energy efficient and quiet with a flight time of up to 28 minutes with E50 / 25 minutes with CGOET/E90
- Numerous, also individual, service and maintenance packages available
- ST16S with an integrated 7” touch display, voice output and multilingual comprehensive DataPilot™ software
- HDMI signal directly from the ST16S to output the drone’s live image onto larger monitors
- Mission planning on the computer or on the ST16S, offline maps available, creation of own maps possible
- Waypoint and survey missions, including cross-wise flights, suitable for construction surveying, perimeter security, accident reconstruction, 3D scans, orthomaps, area inspections and S&R tasks
- 2D/3D mapping, angled and orthographic images during a flight for precise 3D scans
- DataPilot™ automatically generates the flight route when an area to be scanned is specified, including a possible battery change.
- Definition of resolution over inches per pixel or altitude
- Missions can be saved for any repetition of the same flight route (e.g., for tracking shots)
- SDK available: third-party software and adaptation to your own application are possible.
- Capable of being tethered (sold separately)
- Lower space requirement and short set-up time
- Retractable landing gear and 360 degree endlessly rotatable camera gimbal for precise alignment or a permanent all-round view, even during tethering
- Hot-swappable camera/gimbal systems
- H520 Craft
- ST16S Ground Station
- 5250mAh 4S/15.2V (79.8Wh) (2pcs)
- SC4000-4H AC/DC Charger
- 1 Quick-Release Rotor Set (3x Clockwise / 3x Anti-Clockwise)
- 1 Quick-Release Rotor spares (2x Clockwise / 2x Anti-Clockwise)
- 12V DC Car Socket
- Sunshade and Neckstrap for ST16S
- Alternative 5.8Ghz Patch for ST16S
What cameras does the Yuneec H520 support?
What remote controller does the Yuneec H520 use?
It is also compatible with the ST16
What is the flight time of the Yuneec H520?
Up to 31 mins
What is the capacity of the batteries for the Yuneec H520?
H520 4S 6850mAh
I already have a Typhoon H, is there any backwards compatibility with the Yuneec H520?
CGO-ET and CGO-CI cameras are both compatible with the Typhoon H. Also the Typhoon H's ST16 remote controller is compatible with the H520
|Max Rotation Angle:||35°|
|Max Rotational Speed:||120°/s|
|Maximum Flying Altitude (Relative Altitude):||500m|
|Remote Control :||ST16S|
|Weight (Including Battery):||1633g|
|Max Ascent Speed:||4 m/s|
|Max Descent Speed:||2.5 m/s|
|Max Flight Time:||CGO-ET: 25 Min / E90: 25 Min / E50: 28 Min|
|Connection Types:||1x HDMI, 2x USB, 1x head phone|
|Flight System Telemetry Data On Screen:||Yes|
|LCD Screen Size:||7”|
|Max Transmitting Distance:||1.6km/1 mile|
|Number of Channels:||16|
|Tactile and Audio Feedback:||Yes|
|Video Link Frequency Band:||5.8 GHz WiFi|
|Video Output:||HD 720p|
|Video Transmission:||FCC Compliance: Up to 1.6km/1 mile / CE Compliance: Up to 1.6km/1 mile|
|Battery:||3.6V 8700mAh 31.32Wh Li-ion|
|Type:||4S 15.2V LiPo (Power 4)|