DJI Mavic Mini Care Refresh
- Brand: DJI
- Product Code: DJI Mavic Mini Care Refresh
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax:£29.17
DJI Mavic Mini Care Refresh
DJI Care Refresh is a comprehensive and reliable service plan that offers two replacement units in one year, allowing you to enjoy your Mavic Mini with greater peace of mind wherever you go. Please Note the Care Refresh Code can only be applied to the drone within the first 48 hours of switching it on.
Two Fast Replacements
For a small additional charge, receive up to two replacement units within one year.
For Mavic Mini, the first DJI Care Refresh replacement fee is £39, while the second replacement is £45.
Full coverage, hassle-free
DJI will replace your product if an accident occurs as long as they receive your damaged device, whether it's from water damage, collision, or any other reason.
DJI will also cover all shipping costs both ways (from UK addresses)
DJI Care Refresh Process:
Online Repair Request > DJI Receives Product > Damage Assessment and quotation > Choose Repair / Replacement > Payment > DJI Sends Back Repaired Product / Replacement.
DJI Care Refresh Express Process:
Online Repair Request > Payment > DJI Receives Product > Replacement Sent
What is DJI Care Refresh?
DJI Care Refresh is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI product. DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
Which parts can be replaced under DJI Care Refresh?
Mavic series and Spark: Aircraft, bound gimbal and camera, battery and propellers.
After making a replacement request, send the part needing replacement to DJI.
What’s the difference between DJI Care Refresh and a DJI product warranty? Will a DJI product warranty be invalid without purchasing DJI Care Refresh?
A product warranty is a guarantee of repair service provided by a manufacturer if any product defects are found. DJI Care Refresh provides replacement service if damage resulting from accidental damage occurs to the aircraft, propellers, or battery during normal use. You can still enjoy DJI’s standard product warranty without buying DJI Care Refresh, but DJI Care Refresh can greatly reduce service costs. Furthermore, if the repair costs are covered by the standard product warranty, the remaining Replacement balance on your DJI Care Refresh will not be affected.
Can I extend my DJI Care Refresh?
Yes, if your DJI Care Refresh has not yet expired, and there is at least one product replacement left, then you can purchase DJI Care Refresh + which extends your coverage for one more year as well as prolonging your product’s warranty and provides one more replacement service.
How do I replace my aircraft under DJI Care Refresh?
DJI Care Refresh is bound to the product’s S/N. If you want to replace your product, contact DJI Support via phone, email, or live chat. Then send your product to a designated DJI repair centre under the instruction of DJI Support staff. DJI's repair staff will conduct damage assessment and send you an invoice. After receiving the invoice, you can either choose to repair your product or replace the aircraft under DJI Care Refresh. You will receive a unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability after paying the service charge specified in your DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement. The replacement’s S/N will be automatically bound to your DJI Care Refresh plan.
I have purchased DJI Care Refresh, do I need to bind it to my product?
If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" activation card, you need enter your activation code and SN of product through http://store.dji.com/active-care to activate your DJI Care Refresh.
Where can I find the aircraft S/N and gimbal S/N?
For the Mavic series, the aircraft's S/N can be found inside the battery compartment.
My aircraft crashed into water. Will replacement be covered under DJI Care Refresh?
Damage occurring after the product has come into contact with water is covered by the DJI Care Refresh. Product that suffers water damage can be replaced under DJI Care Refresh.
Does DJI Care Refresh support international coverage?
No, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region - the one we sell is UK only. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
DJI's Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing DJI Care Refresh. By purchasing DJI Care Refresh, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms. DJI Care Refresh is created by SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "we" or "DJI") to give you peace of mind. DJI agrees to provide replacement products for an additional fee if damage occurs accidentally under normal use to a covered aircraft, gimbal and camera within the period of validity. DJI has a relationship with an insurance company that covers the cost of these programs.
For a small additional charge, DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units within one year. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. DJI Care Refresh only supports aircraft purchased from official or authorized channels, and its benefits are only eligible in the region where it was purchased.
DJI will cover shipping fees only in the country or region where DJI Care Refresh was purchased. Otherwise, the customer will bear responsibility any shipping and customs fees caused by sending the product from another region. DJI has the right to refuse service in this circumstance.
DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:
1. Lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal or accessories.
2. Stolen, forgotten, or abandoned product.
3. Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions.
4. Deliberate losses.
5. Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the product.
6. Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
7. Replacement requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
8. Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
9. Damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger.
10. Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries or software.
11. A gimbal that is repaired or replaced in a non-official repair centre.
12. A gimbal that is removed from the aircraft and replaced by another one in DJI’s official repair centre.
DJI Care Refresh includes two replacements. If you claim for replacement of your product twice, DJI shall be considered to have fully executed the DJI Care Refresh service. The DJI Care Refresh service will then be terminated.
After replacement, the original product becomes DJI’s property and the replacement product is your property, with coverage effective for the remaining period of the Plan.
Ⅳ.Period of Validity of DJI Care Refresh
DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months. If you buy DJI Care Refresh on Leicester Drones, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement.
1. If damage to your DJI product occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh coverage, contact DJI Support via http://www.dji.com/uk/support, TEL and ONLINE SUPPORT are preferred.
2. Send your product (including the aircraft, gimbal, propellers and battery) based on the DJI Care Refresh warranty plan you have purchased to a DJI designated repair centre under the instruction of DJI Support.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Mavic series and Spark), send the aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers. In order to shorten logistics time, please do not send back the battery if it works well.
If you do not send the required part(s), DJI may require you to send it (them) again or decline your replacement request.
3. DO NOT return the remote controller. You will be required to undertake any fees incurred from returning the remote controller.
4. DJI Care Refresh provides up to two replacements for your drone. For each replacement service, DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic series and Spark covers only one battery replacement.
Please do not send additional batteries or accessories. Otherwise, the customer will be responsible for any related shipping and handling fees.
5. If damage to your aircraft occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh’s coverage, you will receive a quotation about repair fees. You can choose to pay for repair or replace your aircraft. For replacement services, an additional fee will be charged. After the payment is confirmed, DJI will send the replacement to you.
Ⅵ.Termination of DJI Care Refresh
DJI Care Refresh will be terminated without notice in the following situations:
1. The service has expired.
2. The aircraft or the gimbal has been repaired in a non-official designated repair centre.
3. DJI Care Refresh includes two replacements. If you claim for replacement of your product twice, DJI shall be considered to have fully executed the DJI Care Refresh service. The DJI Care Refresh service will then be terminated.
4. If the customer is found to have broken a DJI Care Refresh covered product on purpose, the service will be terminated automatically, and DJI will not offer a refund. If a customer is found to be causing accidents for financial gain, DJI reserves the right to take legal action.
There are no hidden charges for the replacement service. After you choose DJI Care Refresh, you will receive prioritised service. The cost of two way postage for customers within DJI Care Refresh service areas will be covered by DJI. In other areas, these costs and any associated customer’s duties are at the customer's expense. In all areas the custom fees are at the customer's expense. Each time the replacement service is requested, subject to your purchase region.
In the UK:
For DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Mini), the first time replacement fee is ￡39, the second time replacement fee is ￡45.
1) DJI Care Refresh cannot be cancelled without returning the product purchased.
2) DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred after purchase.
You agree to provide DJI with your personal information, including but not limited to your name, email address, address, phone number, fax number and identity number for us to provide you with a better service.
Please do NOT send SD cards to DJI. DJI shall not be responsible for any damage or loss to the data or personal information stored or saved in your product.