Typhoon Q500+ 4K Professional
- Brand: Yuneec
- Product Code: Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax:£665.83
Typhoon Q500+ 4K ProfessionalThe Typhoon Q500 4K is a total imaging solution - for both aerial and ground photography and videography - which includes the TYPHOON copter, the powerful ST10+ 10-channel personal ground station, CGO3 4K stabilised camera and SteadyGrip handle. Watch Me and Follow Me functions significantly assist new pilots to master the skills of flying whilst making the art of aerial videography and photography easy, flexible and intuitive.
Ready to fly out of the box
Simply the best value 4K system available, an included Android touchscreen controller means faster setup and no need to add your own mobile device to capture impressive 4K video. The Typhoon Q500 4K Quadcopter also captures 1080p/120 fps slow motion video with a full complement of manual camera settings for total creative control. Perfect ground shots are also available with the included Handheld SteadyGrip™.
The CGO3 camera is no ordinary camera: the integrated 3-axis gimbal allows smooth shots in incomparable 4K – and photos with 12 megapixels. A digital video downlink will make sure that you can see and follow the live images from the camera via the remote control of your YUNEEC copter or directly via your smartphone by using the free CGO app.
Lightweight LiPo battery power
Made by experts in electric propulsion and electric aviation, the Typhoon Q500 4K is powered by a 5400 mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo battery, giving users a superior flight time of up to 25 minutes. Versions with the aluminium carry case come with two batteries!
ST10+ Ground Station
The ST10+ Ground Station is a remote control and receiver in one. It gives you full control over your Typhoon 4K while flying and lets you take photos and videos with ease. The 5.5-inch touchscreen display allows you to track live images from the connected camera and adjust the camera settings – among many other things.
Professional stable shots on the go
The SteadyGrip handheld device ensures ground shots are as smooth as those taken from the air. The CG03 mobile application allows SteadyGrip users to capture images , shoot videos and control the CG03 gimbal camera.
Watch Me and Follow Me
When Follow Me is enabled, the Typhoon Q500 4K is leashed to the pilot, who is controlling the ST10+ location. With this feature, flying and capturing video following the pilot is easy, flexible and intuitive. When Watch Me is enabled, the 4K camera stays pointed at the pilot, holding the ST10+, in focus and in frame, no matter which way the drone is manoeuvred.
Return to Home
Switch to Home Mode, and the Typhoon Q500 4K will fly back towards the location of the pilot holding the ST10+, and will automatically land within 4 to 8 m of the pilot.
The Typhoon Q500 4K Key Features:
- Q500 4K Complete Ready to Fly system – No additional extras needed
- ST10+ Transmitter with 5.5” LCD touchscreen for FPV
- CGO3 Camera: 4K/30FPS UHD and 1080p/120fps video for slow motion, 12.4 Megapixel Stills
- Adjustable Camera Settings; Video Resolution & White Balance, Auto or Manually adjustable ISO and Shutter Speed
- RAW (DNG) or JPEG formats
- No distortion, 110° field of view lens for remarkable image quality
- 5 Flight/Function Modes: Smart (Follow Me, Watch Me) Angle and Return Home
- Up to 25 minutes flight times from the intelligent 5,400-mAh battery
- SteadyGrip ground handle with Tilt Mode for shooting memorable moments like parties, birthdays, weddings
- And also see what’s going on with the downloadable CGO3 mobile APP offering the possibility of 2 viewing screens to watch the action from.
Yuneec Q500 4K in the Box
- Q500 RTF Airframe with Pre-Installed CGO3
- ST10+ Transmitter and Personal Ground Station
- LiPo Battery - 3S 11.1V 5400mAh (x 2pcs)
- Propellers/Rotor Blade (x2 sets)
- USB Interface/Programmer
- 8GB microSD Card with Adapter
- DC 3S 11.1V LiPo Balancing Charger
- AC to DC Adapter/Power Supply (UK Lead)
- USB AC to DC Tx Adapter/Charger (UK Plug)
- USB to Micro USB Cable
- 3S 11.1V LiPo Balance Connector & Charge Lead
- DC Automobile Accessory Socket / Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- ST10+ LCD Screen Sun Shade
- ST10+ Neck Strap
- Motor Holder/Propeller Installation Tool
- Hard Carry Case
- ProAction SteadyGrip (Included - Boxed Separately)
Order now and receive £100.00 in vouchers towards your drone training
Does the Yuneec Q500 4K need a separate mobile device?
No the screen is included on the remote control. Note – you will need a mobile device to use the included SteadyGrip.
How long does the Yuneec Q500 4K fly for?
Up to 25 minutes depending on conditions.
Does the Yuneec Q500 4K record sound?
Yes there is a built in microphone.
What is the charging time of the Yuneec Q500 4K battery?
|Battery Type:||3S 11.1 V 5400 mAh LiPo|
|Charger:||3S 11.1 V LiPo Smart Balance charger (included)|
|Flight Modes:||Smart Mode (Watch Me & Follow Me), Angle Mode and Home Mode|
|Max Rotation Angle:||35°|
|Max Rotational Speed:||65°/s|
|Remote Control :||10 channels, 2.4 GHz with 5.8 GHz Video Downlink|
|Weight (with Battery, Propellers and Camera):||1700 g|
|Max Ascent Speed:||3 m/s|
|Max Descent Speed:||2 m/s|
|Max Altitude Above Sea Level:||Preset 122 m above ground (adjustable via Typhoon GUI)|
|Operating Temperature:||−5°C ~ 50°C|
|Dimensions:||420 x 420 x 210 mm|
|Max Flight Time:||Up to 25 min|
|Battery Type :||Lipo 3.6 V 5200 mAh 18.72Wh|
|Camera Settings:||White balance, aperture, ISO, exposure time, video record resolution, FPS, record videos, take photos|
|Dimensions :||115 x 188 x 242 mm|
|Flight System Telemetry Data On Screen:||Yes|
|LED Backlit LCD Screen:||Capacitive Multi-touch 5,5″|
|Max Transmitting Distance:|| FCC standard: up to 800 m; CE standard: up to 400 m
Warning: please observe your local legislation and at all times, maintain eye contact with your drone
|Number of Channels:||10|
|Screen Resolution:||854 × 480 px|
|Tactile and Audio Feedback:||Yes|
|Video Link Frequency Band:||5.8 GHz|
|Dimensions:||115 x 135 x 74 mm|
|Electronic Shutter Speed:||1/30 - 1/8000|
|Microphone:||Yes - built in|
|Operating Temperature :||-10°C ~ 40°C|
|Operating Voltage:||12 V|
|Photo Resolutions:||12.4 megapixels|
|Storage Memory:||Micro SD Class 10.4 to 128 GB|
|Transfer Belt:||5.8 GHz|
|Video Resolution:||UHD: 4K @ 24/25 FPS / 2.7K @ 30 FPS / 2.5K @ 30 FPS - Full HD: 1080p @ 24/25/30/48/50/60/120 FPS - HD: 720p @ 24/25/30/48/50/60/120 FPS|
|Video Transmission Range:||Up to 400 m|
|White Balance:||Automatic or manual device setting options|
|Lens:||14 mm / F2.8 – without image curvature|