- Brand: Yuneec
- Product Code: Yuneec H520
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax:£0.00
• Larger Airframe: The Typhoon H520 is 520mm between rotor centres compared to 480mm for the Typhoon H.
The ETA on when this product is released is currently unknown, subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of this page for info on when it is released.
The H520 is a hexacopter that has been developed for commercial use. H520 is the perfect solution for long flight times and a proven and robust technology in an all-in-one package. The large rotor blades with a quick release mechanism ensure it is quickly ready for action and that it produces a low level of noise when flying. It has an increased load capacity, creating the necessary conditions for additional sensor technology and improved camera technology. The drone’s colour is also eye-catching. All in all, it is a machine of uncompromising quality – perfect for everyday use. Waypoint technology, the ability to do 2D and 3D geomapping, and the Software Development Kit (SDK) make the H520 ideal for industrial applications.
• Larger Motors and Props: Give increased flight performance with a greater top speed and higher wind tolerance and stability.
• Increased Payload: Carries larger and a wider range of cameras.
• Increased Fight Time: The increased capacity H520 4S 6850mAh pack gives flight times of up to 30 minutes.
• Engineered for Industrial & Commercial Environments: The High visibility orange significantly increases platform visibility and deters wildlife from getting too close.
• ST16 Android-based Controller: Includes 7-inch, touchscreen display, HD 720p video downlink for real-time video reception and HDMI output for optional external display or transmission.
• Camera Options: H520 has three camera options - CGO-ET dual thermal RGB camera, CGOCI seven-element inspection camera and the CGO3+. All cameras have unlimited 360° rotation, 3-axis gimbals and are capable of a 20° up-angle for upward-looking inspection.
• CGO-CI Camera: Features High-contrast imaging, with a long-focal depth and Edge to Edge Distortion-free lens - a Market 1st - targeting the broadcast, cinema, and vertical inspection markets.
• Camera Function Updates: Additional updates to the H520 camera options include a panoramic shooting function along with burst, time-lapse and metering modes.
• SDK: Yuneec will launch a Software Developer Kit (SDK) platform in Q2 of 2017 to allow thirdparties to develop value-added applications and services on the H520 platform for industrial and commercial markets.
• Typhoon H520 maintains Yuneec’s focus on safety with features such as Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home and Low-Battery Return Home.
• H520 will be available Q2 of 2017.
• Payload max weight: 500g
• Weight(with battery) 1890g
• Max rotation rate: 90 degrees/sec
• Max ascent speed: 5m/s
• Max descent speed: 3m/s
• RC frequency band: 2.4GHz
• ST16 transmission range: 1.6KM (1 mile)
This FAQ is subject to change.
What cameras does the Yuneec H520 support?
What remote controller does the Yuneec H520 use?
It is also compatible with the ST16
What is the flight time of the Yuneec H520?
Up to 31 mins
What is the capacity of the batteries for the Yuneec H520?
H520 4S 6850mAh
What will the Yuneec H520 cost?
A very rough estimate is that it will be starting around £2400
I already have a Typhoon H, is there any backwards compatibility with the Yuneec H520?
CGO-ET and CGO-CI cameras are both compatible with the Typhoon H. Also the Typhoon H's ST16 remote controller is compatible with the H520
When will the Yuneec H520 be released?
Yuneec have said multiple times quarter 2 so expect it June/July